What we provide:
- Fire suppression and protection rescue services.
- Wild land vegetation fire fighting.
- Basic Emergency Medical Services with which we carry an AED on each piece of apparatus in the department.
- We perform miscellaneous service calls for our District residents.
- Our Banquet Room is available for Rent. Contact the fire station Corporate Office staff to gather information about rental regulations and costs and to make a reservation. The Howlett Hill Fire station is a Smoke-free and Alcohol-free facility for all functions at the station, no exceptions. Effective January 1, 2018, for Non-Residents of the Howlett Hill Fire Protection District, the Banquet Room rental fee is $350 for the room event use. The fee includes the use of our kitchen if needed. The fee for Residents of the Howlett Hill Fire Protection District is $250 and includes the use of our kitchen. With all Banquet Room rentals, at the end of your event, the facility should be left in the same condition as when your event began.
- Additional requirements for Room rentals include: The use of tape or nails to attach decorations to walls is prohibited. You may hang light-weight decorations from the ceiling. We require a proof of liability insurance certification from your home owners or renters insurance carrier. Please have this sent to our fire station address: 3384 Howlett Hill Rd. Syracuse, NY 13215 Attn: VP. If paying for the room rental via check, we require payment at least two weeks prior to your event. Send payment to the station: 3384 Howlett Hill Rd. Syracuse, NY 13215 Attn: VP. To schedule a visit to view the facility please call the station at: 315-673-1817, as we are a volunteer fire department and not staffed 24/7, feel free to leave a voicemail and we will respond as soon as possible. To reserve the Banquet Room, please complete the form below and you will be contacted.